In partnership with Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN), OXIDE surveys the chairs of leading Ph.D.-granting chemistry departments to track the demographics of the departments' research-active tenured / tenure-track faculty on an annual basis. Longitudinally, these data reflect the progress made by departments—both individually and collectively—in building more diverse faculties.
Under-represented Minority (URM) Datasets - AY 2011-12, 2012-13, & 2013-14
As part of the 2015 release of the OXIDE Faculty Demographics Survey data, we are able to report on under-represented minority faculty in our surveyed departments for the first time. This data will remain embargoed for the next few months, as we work with our partners at C&EN to release a published version.
|All Data is Currently|
- Shannon Watt, T. Dwight McGee Jr., Dontarie Stallings, Srikant Iyer, Rigoberto Hernandez
- Jonathan Pang, Zach Dromsky, Lisa Hwang, Venese Blake-Leggett
- Chemistry department chairs and affiliates
- our funding support: NSF, NIH, DoE
- our partners at C&EN: Sophie Rovner, Maureen Rouhi, Rudy Baum, and Bibiana Campos Seijo